Sunday, March 14, 2010

olympics and other things

olympics have come and sort of gone, great experiance, the whole energy in Vancouver was amazing! I wish I had taken some pictures, but I was working so much!

Life updates: Got two promotions in as many months, and also turned legal. Life is going to get way more hectic than it already is. 

Also I realize I spend too much.... I'm debating whether to try and force myself to not buy anything not related to work products for a month. Or a year. We'll see. 

Worn to a meeting:

Photobucket

forever 21 blazer, h&m shirt/dress, aldo shoes

PS, I got the most amazing sunnies at forever 21 this week.... will post them soon! 

Too bad the weather isn't like this anymore. As soon as the olympics ended, so did the warm, springlike weather. WTF?

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeee this electric blue sequins top !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress and heels together, you look amazing!!

    -He approves

    ReplyDelete