Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Updaaaaaaate

WOW. What a day! Just helped open our newest store today, and got totally re-energized about work! It was actually so much fun doing the visual presentation for the store! Hope to do something like that again soon!

Outfit from today:

Photobucket

Vintage leather jacket, UB cardigan, random white button down, hollister tank, skirt from UB, tights & boots from Aldo.

AND SO CHOKED! LOST MY FAVOURITE RING AT THE STORE TODAY!!!!!!

Photobucket

Let me know if you see it at any store, I know that it's carried by a few different companys, (great buyer's think alike?) just drop me an email!!

maisondechaussures@live.ca

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. love the boots and the ribbon ring ! :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rings!

    Visit my blog www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u find it & if I see it anywhere will let u know!
    im also fairly new to blogging, pls stop by..i love discovering canadian bloggers!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually bought the long rhinestone ring from forever 21 today. Its super super nice.

    Naomi.
    http://ver-style-ity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete