Thursday, December 3, 2009

Work day

Another boring work day, but at least I remebered to bring my camera along! The only place to take a picture properly without being gawked at by people is on this little dock by the side of the river. 

Anyways, to the outfit. Simple black dress pants, wide leg, cuffed at the bottom. Simple pointy toed black patent heels, very comfortable, my don't mess with me shoes. Not so simple turtle neck. It's actually really cool, it has cut-outs in the back and has a bunch of twisting and binding that reminds me of the SS10 Burberry Prorsum show. The twisting detail was fantastic. I have fallen pretty hard for the legging/pant things. I wonder if you could DIY it somehow? I saw a pretty sweet DIY of the skirts, very simply way to do it too, for the sewing impaired like me.

Anyways, 

Inspiration:

Photobucket

Seriously! Those pants kill me! 

Actual look:

Photobucket

I didn't get a good picture of the back detail because well, there were bra issues, and I just can't be walking around without a bra can I? And it was black, so.. you know... I didn't look TOO awful, although I'm sure it's like a huge faux pas, but it's work so, no biggie?

Top and pant both from Sirens, Aldo shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment