Friday, November 20, 2009

New shoes and other things

Photobucket

Had these shoes on the brain for the last few days.

I went to a meeting at our flagship store on Robson the other morning for a meeting about visual presentation. The girl leading the meeting was from our head office in Montreal. She was so cute! She was wearing a really basic outfit: tights, tank, and silk cardigan/jacket thing, and these shoes. 

I saw these shoes on the website and in person a few months ago. I felt they weren't for me, even though there are many things about them that are very much my style, but I wrote them off as one of those things that are really better on paper than they are in person. Anyways, I go to this meeting and saw them on this girl, and man oh man... I MUST HAVE THEM. 

Only problem is Christmas is coming up, I need to buy a car, and I already have freakish amounts of shoes. Hopefully they're still around by the time I get around to buying them.

Busy couple of days coming up, I'll update if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment