Saturday, November 28, 2009

Photoshop, amoung other things

So, for the longest time I've been w/o photoshop, which basically makes my life a whole lot more difficult, simply because, when I want to edit a set of photos, of various shots of my same outfit, obviously I want them to look the same, and not have the curves and levels be wonky in different photographs, it ruins the story of the photo set. So, I was using picnik, which I must say, is pretty great for single shots, and over editing and banners, but for minor colour and contrast adjustments to several photos, photoshop/lightroom is great. 

The only downside is trying to make your own vingettes. Fuck smart objects.

Anyways, today was a hellish day at work, so mind the hair/sloppy outfit. Managed to take some photos on my break, hasn't been getting too dark around 4ish.

Photobucket

Wilfred cardigan from Aritzia, Cotton button down shirt from Aritzia, TNA leggings, Aldo boots, random scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment