Sunday, November 15, 2009

Outfit post

I don't think this counts, because I didn't actually wear it out of the house, but I needed to put some stuff together to go with these boots. They're a little intimidating just sitting there in their box, almost as some sort of symbol of foolish impulsivness. Not that they were expensive, but I bought them on the biggest impulse I think I've ever had. Some guy returned them, and then five minutes later, they were mine.

But sometimes it's good to throw caution to the wind, especially when it looks this good..

Photobucket

Jacket from Bryans, Vintage creme skirt as a dress, Thrifted lime green skirt underneath, random belt, Aldo thigh high hidden platform boots.

Better shots of the boots when the weather improves. 

1 comment:

  1. wow, i love how you layered this. i'm horribly horrible at layering outfits. nice shoe collection, btw!

    ReplyDelete